visit #3
My 3rd field study took place the 13th of October 2022 at around 4:30pm. That day it was around 46 degrees outside so a little chilly but really not bad. At the time when I went there it was pretty sunny but right when I got home there was a big thunderstorm. On the 13th the sun rose at 7:56am and it set at 7:04pm making the day last 11 hours and 10 minutes.
I took a lot of picture of the leaves because they have really changed colors since the last time I came, and they will hopefully continue to do so as the field study progresses. This picture is of the few remaining leaves that were still green, the tree is overlooking the river right behind the bridge, and I took this picture because the sun was hitting the leaves just right and I thought it looked beautiful. Some more pictures of the leaves and the bridge from afar.


This is the picture that I'm taking at the exact same spot each time and as you can see the leaves have really begun to change in this one.

Great pictures! If you're not seeing some patterns in color change/leaf fall, keep watching! Any fungi? Tracks? Changes in other vegetation? Your sunrise/sunset times are off by an hour (should be 7s not 6s) but the rest is good.
ReplyDelete